Are you caring for a loved one with chronic illness, and you’re scared you might lose everything?
You might find the elder care system to be difficult, confusing, and complex. And that’s okay – it is all of those things! That’s why our clients find they want someone they trust to show them the safest way to protect themselves and navigate through these often dangerous waters.
What many people don’t realize – until they’re in the midst of it – is that legal, financial, and healthcare concerns are interwoven. Too many people find out too late that there were ways to save some of their hard-earned assets – and you’ve got to save them before they’re gone.
At Keystone Elder Law, we’re concerned about more than just your legal and financial well-being. We offer relationship-oriented, individualized care planning. We work hard to ensure the overall well-being of our senior clients. That’s the Keystone Difference!
Our highest goal is to give you and your family a greater sense of peace of mind. We want you to rest assured that you or your loved one will be able to live with dignity, and that your family will not suffer devastating physical, emotional and financial consequences that come with chronic illness.
If you’re in a crisis and wondering how you’ll be able to shoulder the burden of Long Term Care costs, the time to call is now. Put your mind at ease – your phone consultation is absolutely free.
We are here to help you decide if there are protections you need in place to keep from losing everything. Or, if there’s nothing you need to do right now, we’ll let you know that, too.
Just a few of the types of clients we help are:
• Clients with memory or mobility problems who want to protect assets before it’s too late
• Those with a diagnosis of a chronic illness, such as MS, ALS, or Parkinson’s Disease, who don’t want their family to become impoverished
• Healthy seniors who want to ensure they have appropriate safeguards in place just in case they die suddenly or live a long life and eventually become frail
• Parents with a special needs child or grandchild they want to provide for without disrupting delicate family dynamics
• Caregiving family members who want to take care of an ailing loved one without risking their own health by doing so, and maybe even get paid without creating a penalty
• Veterans who want to learn more about how to get help paying for nursing home, assisted living, a personal care home, dementia care, or even in-home care
We understand what you’re going through. Many of us have dealt with the same difficult situations in our own families, so we recognize the pain and confusion you’re probably feeling. We care, and we’re here to help.
Even if you now feel healthy and vigorous, now is the best time to start planning because you’re in control and will have the most options available to you. This is especially true if you want to avoid a nursing home, and be able to enjoy your final years at home. If you plan now, you are providing for the future well-being of your family because they’ll be able to supervise your care instead of feeling obligated to assume the all-consuming tasks of active caregiving. The daily responsibility of caring for you would not pull your family closer together, but it would certainly take your children away from pleasures and responsibilities of your grandchildren and their careers.
Give our office a call at 717-MY-PEACE (717-697-3223) for your Free Telephone Consultation. We’ll help you decide if an initial consultation with us in our office would be worthwhile for you.